In the Web App, you may find your recurring reservation created with a"Conflict" status. This status indicates one or more of the following things have occured:
- One or more bookings were made for a space that has been reserved by another user.
- One or more bookings were made outside of building hours (weekends, after hours, etc.)
In order to correct this status, you will need to edit your existing reservation and book a different room that is available at the specified time. To edit and resolve reservation in "Conflict":
- Navigate to My Events from either the sidebar or the Menu Button.
- Click the name of the reservation with the status of "Conflict".
- Review the bookings and identify which booking has a "Conflict" status.
- Click the Pencil Icon to begin editting the booking with the "Conflict" status.
- Click Search to begin finding a different space.
- Click the Plus Icon to add and replace the existing space.
- Click "Update Subject/MEssage & Notify Attendees" or "Update Booking(s)".
- Confirm the booking's status has changed from "Conflict" to "Confirmed".